Monday, August 06, 2007

TODAY'S PRAYER

I KNOW YOU'VE GOT A PLAN (Jeremiah 29:11)
Demo Recording



Can You hear my prayer
Resonate to You?
Above the crowd of many
How can You hear the few?

The lonely voice of one
Still my prayer goes up to You
I'm beggin' You to answer
I'm beggin' You to move
I know You've got a plan
I know You've got a plan
I know You've got a plan in this
Won't You take me by the hand
And lead me down the path
That leads to Your will for me
Can You hear my cry,
As I call out to You?
Can You hear my voice?
O God, I'm so confused

Is it time to just give up,
Turn around and leave?
Or do You have a bigger plan,
Larger than I see?

Words & Music by Jonathan Cruz.
(C) 2007 CowHouse Music, LLC.

*Note: correct lyrics are written above and may not coincide with the demo recording.

No comments: