Friday, September 08, 2006

BAD JOKE CONTEST

OK folks, it's time to make each other laugh. We've having a contest: who can tell the worst joke. Now, these jokes need to be so pathetic they can potentially (although probably will not) evoke laughter in someone across the globe reading this blog.

Here's three to get us started:

Two peanuts were walking down the road, and one was a-salt-ed. hehe

Q: What was Benjamin Franklin's favorite dance?
A: The electric slide. hehe

Q: What did the tree say to the mountain?
A: Stop peaking at me. hehe

I know yall can do worse... much, much worse actually... now let me hear ya!

3 comments:

Rustin said...

Q-Why Don't seagulls fly over the bay?
A-Cause then they would be Bagels! HAHAHA

theboythatis said...

Q: What did the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor?

A: Hey, where's my tractor?

Anonymous said...

Knock, Knock...

Who's there?

Dwayne.

Dwayne who?

Dwayne the bathtub, I'm drowning.