Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE CRUZ-CONTROL IS NO. 1

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

Based on popularity (i.e., hits to date) and relevance, The Cruz-Control is No. 1 on a Google search for my name. It is Number 1 out of about 6,530,000 sites containing the name Jonathan Cruz.

The sweet thing about this is that if you type in "Jonathan Cruz" and hit 'I'm feeling lucky' button, it will bring you directly here!!!

So just a THANK YOU to all who read The Cruz-Control. Updates and postings will be much more frequent now that my internet is connected at my house. So, tell at least one person this week about the discussion and topics brought up here, and encourage them to read, and more importantly encourage them (or yourself) to comment.

Again, thanks for making The Cruz-Control number 1! I'm going to go celebrate with a mocha. Yay.

No comments: