Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Big Bird Flu

Last night, ABC tried to scare the mess out of its audience by killing of 25 million people in its made-for-TV movie Fatal Conflict: Bird Flu in America. They tried to convince us that the Avian Bird Flu could wipe out civilization as we know it. They tried to convince me that my life would never be the same if the goverment didn't come up with a plan and SOON for this Bird Flu pandemic that's inevitable.

But to be honest I think we're barking up the wrong tree, so to speak. I don't think what we should be most concerned about is the potential Bird Flu that MIGHT plague us. I think we should be concerned with the pandemic that ALREADY affects children, and it's been infecting right in front of our faces for the past several decades and no one has done anything about it! I'm talking about the Big Bird Flu. This is the infection that makes kids go nuts anytime they see or hear anything about Big Bird. It's madness, I say! It's the Big Bird, not the Avian Bird (which is redundant, isn't it: Avian-Bird?), that we should try to prevent from infecting people. ABC should do a made-for-TV drama about the REAL problem!... just my opinion.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you speak poorly of Big Bird! Big Bird inspires children everywhere to live quality lives, and I, for one, will not tolerate such unwholesome talk about the genius that is Big Bird...

Anonymous said...

I watched Big Bird everyday for like the first 5 years...Big Bird taught me how to count, and know my ABC's and read...thats why by age 3 I was reading. I agree with the Halpinator.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...I knew the last one was Crowder, (your a big fan of him) I just thought it would be fun to put "your mom"
not really my name but an alias

Anonymous said...

the funny thing about your storm story of which I cannot stop laughing is "i looked at him like he ate my last anumal cracker" I KNOW THAT LOOK FROM YOU!!!!!

cruz-control said...

ABC's movie is actually titled "Fatal CONTACT," they got it wrong on their own website. HeHe. I'm a perfectionist, so I was really annoyed when they completely thew science out the window within the first fifteen minutes of the movie. They pretty much just wanted to scare the mess out of me. Oh, well. They could have at least hired desent actors to accomplish that much.

Also, I was never a fan of Big Bird. He was OK, but I really dug Bert and Ernie. The Muppets cast still rocks my face off! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »