Friday, August 18, 2006

THE FUTURE

Well school's about to start. It's my senior year here at Baylor. Afterwards, I'm doing grad school - either M.Div. or M.A. in Religion. That's the plan anyways.

We'll see what God has instore. It's been the most amazing blessing to go to such a great school. I've have honestly grown more spiritually, emotionally, and mentally in past four years than I grew in my formative years + high school, combined.

God is good to His children. He wants to bless them. We just don't always want to accept His blessings, because they come on His terms, not ours.

Just remember next time you need God, really bad - He's there - just make sure you're in His will and not simply your own. I've learned that, many, many times.

Dio Ti Ama - God loves you (in Italian)

No comments: