Friday, November 17, 2006

DREAMS

OK, so I occaisionally have bad dreams - most aren't bad really, just awkward.

Alright, so at this hour I'm in the mood for some confessions. So, I'll get the ball rolling. My weirdest dreams are
  1. My teeth are falling out - this may be from the horror stories Mr. Toothbrush used to tell us at school when I was in the 3rd grade, I don't know. But in this dream, my front teeth become loose and fall out (or come out with very little effort). Weird, huh?
  2. I forget my pants - yes, I walk out the door to go wherever, and I've forgotten to put on pants. According to an Online Dream Interpretion site I found via Google (reliable, huh?), I have unfounded fears of being vulernable and caught off guard. Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense at all.
Anyways, any dreams you'd like to confess?

No comments: