Sunday, June 25, 2006

PRAYERS ANSWERED: PART 2

This weekend, I attended a Youth Evangelism Conference in Dallas. It was exactly what I needed. God showed me not only the reward of being a youth pastor, but also he provided encouragement. God knows our strengths and our weaknesses and he used both to further his kingdom.

Saturday morning, the speakers talked about the importance of youth pastors. I felt so frustrated last weekend. But God used this conference to renew my energy and show my a little more of why he brought me here. My mission is not completed. God has brought me to this point in my life (as he will other points throughout my life) so that HE alone can be glorified.

God is bigger and any one person, or any many persons. God is bigger than anything I can hope for, dream for, or imagine up. God is God, and I am not.

I just needed to be reminded of that.

No comments: