Thursday, June 15, 2006

Random Funny

The reason I need a new-to-me automobile:

These are the prices at a gas station in the Houston area. The couple that owns the station thought the sign was appropriate. (As do I.)


Quotes: Albert Einstein
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax"

"If one studies too zealously, one easily loses his pants."

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

"So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish, for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me."

"God doesn't play dice."

Einstein was amazing - many of his quotes even moreso and profound. CLICK HERE for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gas is tooo much :-/ the olden days when i first got my car i payed 75 cents a gallon. Anyhoo i got a call from a church