Wednesday, January 10, 2007

9 MINUTES 16 SECONDS

I ran 'the mile' for my physical fitness class. The thing is, they're using the results to break the class up into smaller groups. So, they're like putting all the people who ran the mile in under 10 minutes, then those between 10-15 minutes, etc. Which means I'd be like in the athletic/physically fit group.

The sucky thing about that is... I'm not athletic!! I'm clumsy!!! I have no athletic talent or skill whatsoever. I've just got myself into a somewhat decent physical condition.

Oh, well. But I have to say I'm proud of that 9'16" mile. Being healthy is fun!!!

You feel good about yourself.

Funny thing about talking about physical health, etc... I'm sitting right now at the pizza hut waiting on dinner... it was free - what can I say.

P.S. If you run the mile in say 7 minutes or so, just don't talk to me!

1 comment:

cruz-control said...

Pounded a mile out in 8:00 flat tonight. Woot!